As part of AMM’s NSD crop we’re having a blog hop and a scavenger hunt. Here is how this will work; each one of the design team girls will have a special post for the blog hop where you will have the chance to get to know them a little bit better. Also, the end of the post there will be a clue that will lead you on a hunt through the AMM site. Be sure to check the NSD forum for complete information on the Blog Hop Challenge. Also, you can find links to the other design team girls’ blogs can be found in the left column.
Here’s a little interview for you to get to know me better:
- Why is AMM your favorite online club? AMM is my favorite online store. I love their products and always can find new releases for a good price. They also have wonderful monthly kits, an inspiring design team and a very supportive online community. AMM is always a friendly and kind environment.
- What is your favorite item in the AMM store at the moment? Have you seen the AMM´s vintage findings/Odds and Ends Sections? I love everything there! My favorite product is here: http://www.amillionmemories.com/product.php?id=11337 (I probably have bought all their stock,tough...)
- What are your 3 must have scrapbooking products/tools? scissors, guilotine trimmer, edge distressor
- If you could be a famous person for a day... who would you be? Does it need to be someone alive? I would love to be Salvador Dali or Picasso and get their creative minds for a day!
- What non-scrapbooking items do you love to use in your projects? Book and music sheets
- Are you a messy scrapper or clean and tidy? Gee, I´m a messy scrapper! I love creating on the floor and spread things through the space until it gets completely surrounded by papers, tools, paint and pictures, but I honestly would love to be more clean and tidy.
- How "Out of the Traditional Box" type scrapper are you? Well, I love to use rustic materials, textures and to innovate, but my biggest transgression is that not always the picture has much importance in my page layout because the techniques used and the decoration as a whole are part of my artistic message.
- Do you shop for your scrapbook supplies more online or at your LSS?I prefer to buy everything online.
- Are you more of a scrap page, mini album, or altered project? Scrap page, but I adore to alter books.
- How does your spouse, sig. other, or family, support and understand your scrapbook needs? He´s the one who makes dinner or order something while I scrapbook!
Now, onto some scavenger hunting. Here’s a clue for you:
- Who is the loving owner of AMM?
- Where is the exact location of AMM?